Thursday, January 18, 2018

Inc Advance Copy Has Arrived!

Happy new year everyone!

The printer has sent me an advance copy of the Standard Edition of "The Story Of Inc" book, and I'm really happy with the results. See a couple of pictures below. The blacks are black, the colors are vibrant, the binding looks solid, overall I think the printing company did great, and I'm sure you'll agree once your copy arrives.

All the rest of the Standard Edition books (including all the copies for the kickstarter folk) are currently waiting to be put on the boat for their cross Pacific trip to the Amazon warehouse (I had heard they were already on the boat, but now I have the official word that they are just ready for shipment).

What about the Premium Edition you say? Almost there, the cover needs a little more time to cook, but once it's ready they'll be heading across the pond as well.

I'll give you more updates when I have them, thank you so much for believing in this project and being patient. I so wish shipping several tons of books across the globe was a faster affair, but sadly, it still takes longer than we'd all like. They're coming!








No comments: