Thursday, May 3, 2018

Look What Showed Up At My House Yesterday!



After a long trip across the pacific, "The Story of Inc" is finally here. So there are two shipments now, one came to my house, and the second went to the amazon warehouse in Kansas.

The Kansas shipment has arrived at amazon, and the truck is in line to drop off the books, however, and this is pretty shocking to me, the line is currently about 1 week long! It's insane how much stuff they must receive to cause a 1 week long truck line.

So, I'm going to start shipping the kickstarter books personally, you've waited long enough, and once the amazon ones get unpacked and put on the amazon shelves, I'll use amazon to ship the remaining books that I haven't had a chance to send yet. Whether you get the book directly from me or amazon, it's the same book, protected in the same cardboard bumper box so it arrives brand spanking new.

And for those of you who didn't join the kickstarter, I will be placing the book up for regular sale right after I get all the kickstarter books sent.

Thank you everyone for your patience, not long now!

No comments: